Sunday 4 October 2015

Concerts and long weekends!

Life has been super busy this week, but enjoyable.

I took three days off work this week to travel to Sydney and see Maroon 5 in concert. I must say that I have never really been impressed with Adam Levine, though I do enjoy his music. After seeing the concert I can say that Adam Levine has impressed me. He has such stage presence and charisma. Also, he is attractive.

So I obviously needed a fantastic outfit to wear to the concert. I was stuck between a tulle skirt, wet look jeans or a lovely blue dress. I went with the dress, teamed with a killer necklace, a pleather bolero and some cute ankle strap wedges.


The dress is the Strappy Cross Back Tunic from City Chic (http://www.citychic.com.au/STRAPPY-CROSS-BACK-TUNIC.aspx?p6514789&cr=w1pq__072337) and it also comes in red and purple. Its very comfortable and a good addition to a spring/summer wardrobe!.



I bought these cute little shoes from FSW for $15.




The pleather bolero is also from City Chic, I am in love with it (http://www.citychic.com.au/LACE-INSERT-BOLERO.aspx?p6494300)


The necklace is from Lovisa and I bought it specifically to wear with this dress.


Of course a trip to Sydney is not complete without a little shopping spree. I bought a dress  and some cute Eiffel Tower earrings from Dotti, a dress and pair of jade green ballet flats from Forever 21 and yellow dress and blue clutch from Forever New.

I wore the yellow dress today. I had a Christening to attend as well as a second birthday for gorgeous twins and a Sunday session at the pub with some lovely ladies.



The dress is called the Ebony Embellished Sundress. The beading on this dress is divine, very feminine. I love a yellow sundress, actually I am very partial to yellow for Spring and Summer. Not fluorescent yellow though.

The shoes I am wearing are from Betts, bought last summer.


Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, Jaiimay is looking gorgeous in Yellow!

So that is my week Lovelies. I hope everyone has been enjoying their long weekend :)

1 comment: