Saturday 26 September 2015

Fashionista, Who Me?

Today, I bring you a week in the life of Jaiimay. It is pretty obvious that I love clothes and selfies, so not last week, but the week before I decided to document each days outfit from Monday to Sunday, as selfies of course (I still do not have a person to take photos for me yet...). 

I have come to the conclusion that I am a being a Fashionista, so here I present my followings of fashion (and I have dreams of designing haute couture... if only I had the drawing and sewing talent!)

Monday

Monday was all about Polka Dots and a hint of red. Most of you know that I am not the type of lawyer to wear matching suits in dark colours to work. I love colour and I love mixing it up and this outfit brings a little bit of fun to the dreaded Monday!





Tuesday

I was a little more lawyerly on Tuesday. A black lace collar dress, teal cardigan and a strand of my favourite pearls.



Wednesday

I was back in red, white and black on Wednesday, but a different style of dress completely. A black pencil skirt, delicate lace top and a red cardigan to tie it all off. I love these colours together. I also love the black flats I am wearing. Ankle strap flats add a little extra flair to an outfit.


Thursday

I was feeling a little Parisian on this Thursday. An off the shoulder black and white striped top with a plain black skirt. This top is great for nights out on the town as well. I like teaming it with a high waisted pleather skirt.



Friday

Fun day Friday! Bursts of colour and a white singlet to break it up. I was travelling for work on Friday so decided to be a little casual. I'm loving floral prints for Spring.



Saturday

It was much cooler in Tamworth, my home town, on Saturday so I opted for a pair of TDF jeans, a new cami and a navy blue cardigan. I really like the length of the cami I am wearing below. I am totally self conscious about my tummy and it really stands out in jeans, so I tend to wear longer line tops. Shorter tops don't really flatter my figure.



 Sunday

Oh Sunday, and one of my favourite dresses. I picked up this peasant style dress while I was in Hawaii from Forever 21 (I shopped up a storm in Forever 21). Also, I'm not wearing any makeup in this pic. It was a no makeup Sunday and a morning out with the mother for pedicures and some shopping. I didn't buy any clothes. Shocking, I know.

 A lovely floaty dress to end the week.





So that is a week in the life of Jaiimay!

Happy Weekend Lovelies!


Clothes from:

www.citychic.com.au
www.sesonline.com.au
www.forever21.com





2 comments:

  1. I love your Friday skirt! And your saturday top and sunday dress! You look great on all the other days too but those are my faves. Well dressed fashionsita!

    ReplyDelete